Saturday, January 7, 2012

Welcome to my new CHAIR

Hey everyone! Welcome to my new chair! I'm so excited to be starting my own business and I have so many new ideas, I hope you are all looking forward to some changes! Below you'll find some information if you have any other questions feel free to contact me via phone, e-mail, this blog, or my Facebook page.


New Price Menu:

Women’s Hair Cut: 35.00
Men’s Haircut: 25.00
Child's Cut(up to 10): 15.00
Color Re-touch: 40.00 
All Over Color: 50.00
Partial Highlight: 65.00
Full Highlight: 75.00
Creative Color: Price may vary. Consultation Required.
Special Occasion: 50.00
Creative Style (via blog): 20.00
Extra Bowl: 10.00
Shampoo Blow dry: 25.00
Extra Toner or Toner a la Cart: 10.00

Referral Program:
Referral Program!! Whenever you give my card or phone number out to friends or family make sure you either, 1. Write your name on the back of the card, or 2. Let them know to give me your name! The next haircut service you book with me, you will receive a 20% discount! SO Awesome! If you have any questions let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment