Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Marvelous Mary

Everyone: Meet Mary


This is a beautiful and inspirational woman that I have had the pleasure of having as a client and friend! Mary has been so good to me! She tracked me down and booked an appointment with me as soon as I started at Blossom! I've enjoyed every second of talking with Mary. She has a beautiful daughter that I love hearing about! Mary shared a few pictures of her adorable husband with me at her last appointment and I have to say I was so touched and so inspired to never take the small things for granted! She definitely got an amazing catch! But to be completely honest I think he is more blessed to have her as a wife!


Well, here is her color and cut break down: 


Color:
We add highlights in the back, sides, and top. Some times we only add a beautiful bright blonde highlight and other times we will add a very subtle low light of a darker blonde to add dimension. We never to a touch up of color at the root because she is a lucky one and doesn't need it! The highlights blend with any of the few grays that she has is enough, that a touch up is not necessary. (lucky)


Hot tip #1:
Those of you that have a problem with their grays... If you are used to the color service: Partial Highlight with an added Root Touch-up. And are wanting to get away from the root touch up and allow some of your grays to start subtly growing in this would be a great service to start trying!


Hot tip # 2:
Those of you who have grays and do not color your hair BUT... Want to add some color! This would be a great service to try! Of course I would recommend starting with few added highlights and lowlights and go from there!


Cut:
We like to keep the length slightly above the shoulders. Shorter at the nape of the neck and (gradually) slightly longer the sides. Adding some layers gives her the option of wearing is blown back, as well as towards the face, wearing it sleek and straight, or wearing her natural texture! Versatile haircut! Very professional yet still fun to play with!! We like this cut because it is very complimentary to her face shape!! Love it!!


Let me know if you have any questions or if you would like to book for this color and/or cut consultation! I can't wait to see ya again Mary!! Thank you again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment