Wednesday, January 11, 2012

That is right Everyone: I have got two for you tonight!

Everyone Meet: Erica (my most loyal client yet)

This is the BEAUTIFUL Erica! She is probably the most trendy person I know... Some people are just too good at being trendy and Miss Erica is definitely one of them! Great body, great clothes, and of course Great HAIR (thankfully because she's been so loyal!!;)

The first time I met Erica was at the very yummy P.F. Chang's grabbing lunch with another dear friend of mine! This dear friend of mine introduced me to Erica and I've been grateful to her ever since! She had the desire as a client for a new fun, trendy coloring technique called Ombre (aka "root shading", "color melt" etc...) and she had a goal of allowing her hair to grow long! I've enjoyed having Erica in my chair multiple times through out the past while! She is so full of life, she inspires me to never look back, to be excited for the future and to take every single step through life one step at a time! She's just graduated from dental assisting school and is just starting her first internship! Yay!! Congrats!! Im so blessed to have this girl in my life and I have a feeling we will continue to be in each others lives for a long time!! A HUGE shout out and THANKS for driving from Surprise to Mesa to see me! I don't think I can thank you enough (also to all you other clients that are driving to see me)!! I have the BEST clientele!

Those of you that are interested in this color: We started the Ombré color very subtle at first. Just adding a few highlights throughout the ends of her hair. Next, to darkening her roots and then creating more highlights through out the ends of her hair. And now we've gotten to the beautiful dark, dark color at the root, and all of her ends having a great lighter color! This coloring technique is best being done gradually!!! I always make sure that a color consultation is required before your color service so please be prepared with your own research of which color pallet you would like to choose!

You have to be willing to be patient in between color services. It always looks best a few days after the coloring is done. You need to be patient with your hair, to allow the color to blend together after a few washes. This is a trendy color technique that a lot of the celebs are going crazy about! A style that started in 2011 and it has been made VERY clear that it won't be going away any time soon! Yay!!

There are sooo many different ways to incorporate this fun color to not only brunettes but as well as blondes and reds! So get creative!! Give me a call if you have any questions about this color technique or if you'd like to book a color consultation!

I'm so happy to announce that because we've had the chance to gradually create this beautiful color and because I've threatened Erica with her life ;) that she had to stick to a 8-10 week rotation of healthy trims! Her hair has grown many inches and her color is perfect!! :) Erica, you are amazing and beautiful, I'm very jealous!

No comments:

Post a Comment