Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Amazing Blossom Co-Worker: Cara

This is one of the many amazing co-workers of mine at Blossom! Cara is the younger sister of the owner of Blossom and she is at the boutique possibly everyday of her life! At least whenever I'm there :) I always feel her passion and love this boutique everyday! I can tell, it's in her voice how happy she is at this amazing boutique!! She is usually at the front counter so make sure you all say hi whenever you come in!!

Well this is a funny story... When I first met Cara, her hair was about 3-4 inches longer than now!! She came into work one day and saw that I was cutting about 6 inches off another one of my co-workers (Maddie) hair into a very fun long, simple, a-line shaped, one layer bob! She mentioned to me after i finished (Maddie's cut) that she thought it was a sign when she came into work today because, she'd been wanting to cut her hair very similarly for a while now!! I asked her if she wanted me to do it right then and she said YES! Sure enough there we were getting her washed and shortly after taking about 4 inches off the back of her hair!

Well, she later mentioned that she was glad she finally did it and that another one of the stylists had refused to cut her hair for her because she'd worked so hard growing it out. Ha, funny how everything all works out! Eh? Well here is the outcome!! She looks beautiful and she is so fashionable!! Hope you all enjoy! Give me a call if you have any questions about this cut or style!!

This cut: A fun look for those of you that are looking for a CHANGE, willing to be flexible with possibly taking some length off. Also, looking for a VERY trendy style including extremely low maintenance, in most cases your natural texture looks best with this haircut! Other styles that work great with this cut are soft curls, sleek and straight, one side pinned back, still long enough to incorporate any braiding techniques etc... Such a cute new way for the celebrities to start the new "chop your hair" style!

Thank you to Cara for being so kind to me as a newbie at this salon and for giving me the opportunity to have fun and be creative with my skill in cutting!! I've enjoyed having you as a co-worker and also as a new friend!! Keeping me excited about new trends are all thanks to the amazing clients like Cara! (and many others) You all keep me enjoying what I do more and more everyday! I couldn't thank you enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment