Monday, January 9, 2012

A great day involves a GREAT client!

Everyone: Meet Elizabeth!

I have to admit up front that from the beginning of booking this appointment with Miss Elizabeth, I knew that I had some how how met her before but I just couldn't quite pin-point where and when!! It was driving me crazy!! I first got the e-mail from Miss E. asking to book an appointment a few days before and I was so excited to get her in my chair for her color and cut! But I have to admit I was a little nervous too because I didn't know if I should act like it was my first time meeting her, or if I should act like she was a return client! (this gets kinda embarrassing for me...)

She showed up on time I was ready to go, I asked her how her morning went and then I stuck my hand out and said, "now we officially meet!" She is just the sweetest thing, and she shook my hand and smiled! But at that moment it hit me that I knew her!! I just still didn't realize if it was from a past hair appointment or if I had met her in past acquaintances... She never called me out, but as the service went on it started coming back to me! Sure enough she is an amazing return client! I came to my senses and remembered it all and I began to apologize. Ha, we laughed a bit and then continued on in conversation (like I should have from the beginning of the appointment)!!

 Her hair color came out beautifully!! She also, has the Most amazing hair texture! A hair texture that I will continue to dream of!! Very soft waves, easy to style In many versatile ways, curls, straight, up, down, you name it you got it with her hair!! Messy, natural textures are so in!! Elizabeth, you are a lucky woman and so " in with the trends" with your natural texture!! So jealous!!

This was the beautiful out come!! I thank the heavens for amazing clients like Elizabeth everyday! Thank you Elizabeth for being so kind and so patient with my memory!! Thank you also for being a fun return client and for making the drive from Anthem to Mesa to see me! (that goes out to all of you that are driving to come see me!) Love you guys!!
 So, Who's Next?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment