Thursday, February 16, 2012

Newest Obsession

    Newest Obsession
MOROCCAN OIL PRODUCTS
At the beautiful Salon (Desert Blossom Salon and Boutique) we just had a product knowledge class! A Moroccan Oil Rep. came in and taught us in a small class everything there is to know about each amazing product and I'm pretty sure if anything I've become to know about Moroccan Oil from my own experience with them and from the M.O. Reps is that each product is simply AMAZING! 


WARNING: This product line will become an OBSESSION! I have not worked with a product line that I've loved so much. 


We do sell MOST of the product line at the salon (Desert Blossom Salon and Boutique) so make sure you come in and load up!! If you are wondering which products you should look into PLEASE let me know and I would love to have a product consultation with you! I can't wait to hear from all of you and start our own Moroccan Oil crazed Community! 


Don't forget to check out their official website, http://moroccanoil.com

No comments:

Post a Comment