Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Weekend full of Fun, Family, and Foils?!!

Hey-O everyOne:

How are all of you?!! It's been a while... Well, I had a very exciting weekend! The owner of this beautiful shop "Desert Blossom Boutique" (and salon) has a HUGE family that travels far and wide to come visit her beautiful shop, spend time with family and of course to get pampered and beautified! These women travel from Thatcher, to Tucson, to Mesa and back to enjoy this wonderful experience of spending quality family time and let us not forget... Beauty time! So... I got the chance to show these girls my skills and passion for hair! Let's be honest... Blondes always have more fun?!! ;) check it out! Here are some fun pics.

Everyone Meet:
Joleen, Ashley and Lisa
AKA: Grandmother, Cousin and Aunt to the 2 amazing women that I get a chance to work with everyday! (Brooke and Cara) love you gals.

I've enjoyed every second of getting the chance to know each of these women and getting a little incite of what it's like to be in each one of their lives for just a few hours at a time! Being a grandmother and having the amazing positive attitude towards life lived and the living also, Never taking one second for granted! (Joleen)

Being a young, single adult just out of high school getting a "new" start in life and taking so much seriousness out of such a crucial time in life; finding yourself and never letting go! (Ashley)

And let us not forget a mother, aunt and wife to an amazing beautiful, sometimes surprising family ;) and never forgetting the true meaning of life pushing through the hard times and slow motioning the good. (Lisa)

 There are days and clients that I get the honor of having in my chair on a daily basis but this weekend had to have been one that left a great impression on me. I cherish the experiences and people that keep my mind rolling and questioning and reassuring myself that it's good to be me. Everyday is a learning experience. Thanks ladies! Can't wait till my next adventure with you all!! btw... I've NEVER gone through so much lightener and foils in 2 days in my whole career until now. (I'll be ready for you)

-Hairdresser
Ashley
Joleen
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment